ANNOUNCEMENT: Compost Community is no longer taking customers outside of the Capital Circle loop or North of I-10.
Compost Pick Up Services
A Curbside Compost Pick Up Service designed to take your food scraps and lawn debris to convert into rich compost.
There are so many benefits to composting
- Composting reduces the amount of waste heading to landfills
- Reduces trash collection costs for cities and municipalities
- Strengthens plant roots & prevents plant disease
- Composting Increases the local food supply
- Composting reduces erosion
- Composting reduces the effects of climate change through Carbon Sequestration (removal of harmful CO2 from atmosphere)
How It Works
1) You Sign Up, Get Your Bin
2) Collect Your Food Scraps
3) We Pick Up Weekly
4) You Earn Finished Compost
Note: (finished compost is earned after being in the program for 6 months.
Fresh compost material shrinks roughly 50% from its original weight
into finished compost)